A custom home built by Acorn is like a snowflake; no two are exactly the same. Even if we are working from one of our popular and reliable spec designs, we go the extra mile to include features that are unique to you and your family.
Every detail in your home is carefully chosen and reviewed to ensure your home reflects your sense of style. Click the images below to view just a small sampling of our more popular custom home elements.
Design/Build is key!
While most builders hire an architect to design a home plan for their customers or work from a stock set of designs, we do not. Acorn Properties is a true design/build custom home builder. At Acorn, you the homeowner will have a single point of contact through every step of the constructions process. It all starts when you walk through our doors with your dream home in mind.
By working directly with Paul Hassler, owner of Acorn, he’ll spend the time to get to know you and work to understand your ideas. He then takes these ideas and translates them into a home you will love for a life-time! We will modify and customize any of our in-house stock plans or create a unique, one-of-a-kind custom design from scratch.
- Custom designed cabinetry with crown molding.
- Built-in refrigerator cabinet.
- Tall upper wall cabinets.
- Full overlay door design.
- G. E. Profile Stainless Steel appliance package.
- Site-finished oak hardwood flooring.
- 12″x12″ ceramic tile flooring.
- Tub Deck & shower surround with 48″x48″ Master shower with built-in seat.
- Taller height in vanity cabinet.
- Master bedroom includes tray ceiling.
- All bedrooms include ceiling light or fan fixtures.
- All bedroom closet doors are solid core, full-swing doors.
- Andersen Windows with maintenance-free exteriors.
- Crown molding in formal living areas.
- Arched fireplace molding details.
- Custom base and wall cabinetry in laundry room.